HKT can offer a design and architectural service for any size of project and can prepare, submit and procure the planning and building warrant applications. We have our own architectural technicians who can take you through the design process and you can be assured that you will receive the best advice on this crucial stage of the build process. Services during this stage generally include:
- Site visit and discuss your design requirements.
- Site Survey, should this be required.
- Sketch designs prepared.
- Block and location plans prepared.
- Administer the preparation of the council’s planning application procedures/submit.
- Engineer's site investigation into ground conditions.
- Structural Engineer's appraisal.
- Preparation of site specific architect's warrant drawings and details.
- Consultant’s appraisal of heating system.
- Administer the preparation of the council’s building warrant application procedures/submit